We here at Flight Knight love a challenge, and what’s a bigger challenge than packing for your entire trip in a carry-on suitcase? Sure, we know that it’s not always possible to fit all of your clothing, gifts, and toiletries into one carry-on, but when you can? It feels like you have ‘won’ at the packing game.
That’s why we’re proud to offer a whole range of the best cabin luggage, designed to help you fit more into a small bag than you ever thought possible. Think about it – when you travel with just a carry-on, you can leave the airport as soon as you clear immigration without waiting at the luggage carousel.
Navigating public transport is a breeze, and your carefully curated selection of clothing will leave you looking chic. Not to mention, you’ll save heaps on costly luggage fees, money that you can spend on shopping and dining at your destination!
To help you travel in ease and comfort, we’ve rounded up some of our best suitcases, 2020 edition.
- Bedivere Cabin Collection – Bedivere soft-sided cabin bags feature loads of pockets, inside and out. This allows you to stow your passport, mobile phone, toiletries, and laptop all within easy reach as you navigate airport security. These 42cm x 35 cm x 20cm canvas suitcases keep your wardrobe and belongings neatly compartmentalised so you’ll stay organised throughout your entire trip.
- Constantine Cabin Collection – Sleek, chic, and ready to travel. Constantine hard shell cabin luggage is made of durable ABS and is available in rose gold and black. Their design fits the maximum size allowance of 56cm x 35cm x 23cm for Delta, United Airlines, SkyWest, easyJet and British Airways, as well as many others.
- Claudin Cabin Collection - Some people like to travel with a little bit more pizazz! That’s why we think Claudin cabin bags are the best suitcase for anyone who loved bold graphics and colourful designs. Their hard case design is durable and rugged, and they weigh only 2.6 kilos. Claudin bags are compatible with over 100 different airlines, including easyJet, Ryanair, British Airways, TUI, Qantas, Etihad, KLM, Virgin Atlantic and many more.
- Urien Cabin Collection – These days, many budget airlines (such as RyanAir and easyJet) are now even charging for cabin bags with wheels! When you want to travel lightly (and not have to pay any additional fees), check out the Urien cabin bag collection. We love this “Mary Poppins” carry-on because it can hold so much more than meets the eye. Weighing just 400 grams, it measures 35cm x 29cm x 20cm, but its clever design means that you can pack a lot inside. Sling it over your shoulder and travel with ease.
- Lionel Cabin Collection – Lionel is a truly classy hard shell carry-on, perfect for a mini-break to Paris or a jet-setting week in New York. Its textured chevron design sets you apart from the crowd, while its 34L capacity (55cm x 35cm x 20cm) means that you can pack that extra pair of shoes.
What do you think of our picks for best suitcase 2020? Which one will you choose for your next trip?