- Fast and Efficient Reading: Our automated Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor uses advanced measurement technology to provide you with highly accurate readings. The precision levels are 3 mmHg for blood pressure, and 40 to 180 beats per minute for heart rate (pulse range). Advanced measurement methods include clinically precise systolic and diastolic pressures, as well as heartbeat and pulse per minute. This Blood Pressure Monitor has been clinically tested to ensure the measurements are accurate.
- Wrist-Type Digital Blood Pressure Monitor: This Wrist BP Monitor is easy to use and provides one-touch action, making it much easier to take your blood pressure on your own. Itâ€™s a relief to use a blood pressure monitor that you can use and set up without help. It also comes with a complete instruction manual. To get an accurate reading when taking your blood pressure with a wrist monitor, your arm and wrist must be at heart level. This wrist BP monitor is clinically proven to be accurate.
- Pregnancy Care Kit: Thinking of buying a BP Machine for your at-home Pregnancy Care Kit? According to the Harvard Health Publishing Blog, a study of Obstetrics and Gynecology suggests that a team approach to monitoring blood pressure at home may help some women avoid serious complications. High BP is a major factor in preeclampsia, that may affect women late in pregnancy and in the early weeks after birth. Having a Blood Pressure monitor at home can help you make an accurate early diagnosis.
- 2 x 99 User Mode: This blood pressure monitor has a dual-user function that allows 2 people in the same household to share the device. It has a total of 99 readings and can handle up to two users at a time, allowing you to compare outcomes over time - perfect for sharing details with your doctor. This blood pressure monitor is powered by two AAA batteries (Not Included). Tips: Measurements should be taken at the same time every day so that the results can be compared effectively.
- LCD Monitor: The unit measures systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, pulse rate, date, time, and blood pressure status, with results shown clearly on the LCD screen. Its backlit 3.2-inch panel make this is an excellent option for seniors. This unit is also fitted with a classification indicator that are color-coded on the control unit to show test results, based on World Health Organization guidelines. Green for Average, Yellow for Mild, and Red backlight for Severe blood pressure results.