- Accurate Blood Pressure Monitor: Each digital BP cuff kit is equipped with advanced measurement technology, a reliable technology that gives you highly reliable readings. The accuracy ranges are Â±3 mmHg /Â±0.4 kPa (blood pressure) and Â±5% (pulse rate). Advanced measuring techniques give you clinically accurate systolic and diastolic pressures, pulse, and heartbeat readings. This Blood Pressure Monitor has undergone clinical testing and verification to ensure the accuracy of measurement readings.
- Pregnancy Care Kit: Thinking of buying a BP Machine for your at-home Pregnancy Care Kit? Well, itâ€™s a must! According to Harvard Health Publishing Blog, a study of Obstetrics and Gynecology suggests that a team approach to monitoring blood pressure at home may help some women avoid serious complications. High BP is a major factor in preeclampsia, that may affect women late in pregnancy and in the early weeks after birth. Having a Blood Pressure monitor at home can help you with early diagnosis.
- Two Users Mode: Separate user switch button design for recording two usersâ€™ results easily. Each user can record up to 99 sets of memory with date and time. You can now read and track your own and your partnerâ€™s health with the same digital blood pressure monitor and observe your health anytime. This high memory storage tracks your history longer to help your doctor monitor your medication dosages. Dual power options, Powered by 4 x AA batteries (Not included) or a USB cable (Included).
- Large Display: The LCD screen makes this home blood pressure monitor incredibly user-friendly - itâ€™s comfortable to use and read. The numbers on the screen are big, so you donâ€™t need your glasses to see your results, making it easy to read daytime or night. Easy operation â€“ just wrap the cuff around your upper arm and get your readings on the LCD screen with one touch of a button. Displayed measurements include systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, pulse rate, date, time, and user ID.
- Adjustable Soft Arm Cuff: With a comfortable soft cuff that fits snugly over your upper arm, the adjustable size can extend up to 22 - 32cm cuff. Itâ€™s easy to put on, and fits on most arm sizes, so you never have to strain your arm as your blood pressure is being measured. This monitor will save you from making trips to the doctor, as you can record and compare your readings in the comfort of your home. Take note that a proper cuff fit is necessary to obtain an accurate blood pressure reading.